Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask is a reusable Hot & Cold Eye Mask for Eye Compress with an adjustable velcro strap. Effective in digital eye strain, computer vision syndrome (CVS), dry eye conditions, puffy eyes even helpful in headache and sleep disturbance.
Eye Mask Ingredients:
- Hot & Cold Gel Eye Mask with adjustable Velcro strap.
- Eye Mask is filled with Carbopol Gel, this ensure even spread of Heat or Cold
- The outer cover is medical-grade PVC and ultra-soft. Color dark sky blue
Shelf life: 3 years
Weight: 150 gm approx.
Usage & Application:
Digital eyes strain, computer vision syndrome, dry eye conditions, dark circles, puffy eyes, headache, migraines, sleep disturbance, etc.
Hot Eye Compress:
1. Keep the Oculeaf Gel eye mask in warm water for 10 -15 minutes before use.
2. If the temperature is too high wrap a thin towel around the mask before using.
3. Heat process softens debris & crust, easily cleans eyes, eyelashes which improve eye hygiene.
Cold Eye Compress
1.Keep the Oculeaf Gel eye mask in the refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes before use. Do not freeze.
2.If the temperature is too low, wrap a thin towel around the mask before using it.
3. Cold uses reduces eyes stress and puffiness with a soothing feel.
Uses of Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask
Place the Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask completely covering the Eyelids. Wrap in around the eyes for 15-20 minutes or as per the advice of your eye care practitioner. You will find deep relaxation and your eyes get rejuvenated and refreshed. Regular uses of Gel Eye Mask may help in wrinkles and dark circles as well as giving comfort from digital eye strains.
- While using it as hot if the temperature is too high then wrap a thin cloth around the mask.
- Not to be used for children below 5 Years
- If there is any leakage discard the mask in the dustbin.
- For any discomfort consult your eye care professional
1. Hot & Cold Gel eye mask – effective in many eye discomfort.
2. Evenly spreads temperature – more comfortable to eyes
3. Experience refreshing eyes instantly!
4. Fast and easy to put on around the eyes.
5. Hygienic and multi-use”
The contents of this website are suggestive, viewer should take their own view. For any treatment and cure of any disease, you should consult your eye doctor or eye care, professionals. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines in such special conditions consult your medical health practitioner.