Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask is a soft & comfortable, premium reusable gel-based “Hot & Cold Eye Mask” with an adjustable velcro strap. This offers “easy & hygienic” for both hot & cold compress compared to other existing eye masks.
Benefit: You will find deep relaxation and your eyes get rejuvenated and refreshed instantly. Regular use of Gel Eye Mask may help with wrinkles and dark circles as well as gives comfort from digital eye strain & stress. You feel much refreshed instantly.
- Recommended by eye doctors Gel-based softer & hygienic hot & cold eye mask.
- Hot compress is effective in relieving symptoms of blepharitis, and dry eyes, and helps reduce inflammation and pain. Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask can be heated in hot water, reducing the risks associated with a microwave heat compress.
- Cold compress is effective in relieving digital eye strain, stress, puffy eyes, and headaches and helps to improve the sleep cycle.
- Eye Mask comes with an adjustable Velcro strap that fits all, easy to use.
- Enjoy a healthy eye journey with Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask
Eye Mask Ingredients:
- Eye Mask is filled with Carbopol Gel, this ensures even spread of Heat or Cold temperature.
- Hot & Cold Gel Eye Mask comes with an adjustable Velcro strap.
- The outer cover is medical-grade PVC and ultra-soft. Color dark sky blue
Shelf life: 3 years
Weight: 150 gm approx.
23.5 × 9.5 × 2.5 cm
How to use:
Hot Eye Compress:
1. Keep the Oculeaf Gel eye mask in warm water for 10 -15 minutes before use.
2. Close your eyes and Place the Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask completely covering the Eyelids for 10 minutes or as per the advice of your eye care practitioner. If the temperature is too high wrap a thin towel around the mask before using.
3. Heat process softens debris & crust, and easily cleans eyes, and eyelashes which improves eye hygiene.
Cold Eye Compress:
1. Keep the Oculeaf Gel eye mask in the refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes before use. Do not freeze.
2. Close your eyes and Place the Oculeaf Gel Eye Mask completely covering the Eyelids for 10 minutes or as per the advice of your eye care practitioner. If the temperature is too low, wrap a thin towel around the mask before using it.
3. Cold uses reduce eyes stress and puffiness with a soothing feel.
Caution & Safety information:
- While using it as hot if the temperature is too high then wrap a thin cloth around the mask.
- Not to be used for children below 5 Years
- If there is any leakage discard the mask in the dustbin.
- For any discomfort consult your eye care professional
The contents of this website are suggestive, viewer should take their own view. For any treatment and cure of any disease, you should consult your eye doctor or eye care, professionals. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines in such special conditions consult your medical health practitioner.